Welcome! In short, this blog is intended to help you expand
your sense of well-being as a leader while you expand your company’s wealth.
The Dalai Lama reminds us of “the profound interdependence we all
share with one another. The more we care for the happiness of others, the greater
our own sense of well-being becomes.”
This interdependence will become increasingly important as the barriers to
thriving in the global economy fall. Unfortunately, our remote ways of living
and working make it more and more common for C-level clients to feel isolated.
If this sounds like you, then you have come to the right place.
We want to help you overcome the struggle to find trusted resources that can
help you overcome obstacles and uncertainty. These obstacles range from shifting
market strategies, challenging acquisitions, Board pressures to perform, major
team misalignments, and low company valuation. My blog can help you overcome
the time and energy required to identify resources that are needed to work through
these personal and business transitions.
This isn’t like other blogs. You can find plenty of self-promoting bloggers
or people who want a forum to be freeform and creative. I have enjoyed 25 years
of achievements as a keynote speaker, sales professional, and business advisor.
I don’t need more secret admirers. Instead, I will focus my energy sharing practical,
innovative, time-tested tools to help you thrive through recessionary times.
The Wealthy Business Blog will help you:
- Save time and energy and minimize your risk by sharing pre-screened resources
- Connect you with my mentors and colleagues’ latest works and wisdom
- Learn something new every week that you can use immediately to improve
your growth potential
- Stay abreast of industry trends allows you to anticipate client needs
before they do
Unlike other blogs, The Wealthy Business will cater only to
professionals who sell services and products to growth companies, or lead a
growth company themselves.
Want to Join? Here are the rules:
- This blog is administered and run by Scott Donnell of Donnell
Design. You may contact us by clicking
- We intend to publish 2-4 new articles, audio programs and videos by Lisa
every month. Visit often.
- I welcome your posts. If you offer a post that does not add value,clean
humor, or constructive insight, please keep it to yourself.
- Any posts that are accusatory, slanderous, tasteless, or include inappropriate
language will automatically be deleted.
If you would like to interact with Lisa…
Drop me an email.
I respond within 48 hours.
Thank you for visiting!