This has been a hectic, yet challenging year for many of us, and we deserve some reflective time. If you’re like me, you are REALLY looking forward to some quiet time over the holidays!
Here’s why this is important to me…
Last month, I surveyed small and mid-sized business executives from across the globe. Here is what I learned…
- Many respondents are having an especially difficult time getting their business to thrive. Most of the respondents employ between 2-100 employees. The business growth survey reached over 1,700 business professionals and their responses were quite alarming. If you sell products and services to small to medium sized companies, you will also want to know that…
- Sixty percent of respondents said that attracting more clients is one of their top three concerns.
- The second biggest concern(32.5% of survey participants) is their struggle to improve cash flow.
- Fewer than five percent are investing in innovation. This is especially alarming because innovative companies thrive during economic downturns (think Google, Apple, and Zappos) and leave competitors in the dust.
- 47% of the respondents feel overwhelmed by the amount of tasks ahead of them, and 36% do not know where to focus.
- Close to thirty percent of the people surveyed are investing in online or live peer groups to help them address these issues, yet only half that number consider these strategies highly effective. In other words, many of us are being seduced by today’s myriad social media strategies, but are challenged to see any ROI on our efforts.
After hearing these struggles, I decided to do something about it.
** NEW, for a Limited Time (expires January 6, 2010) **
I’d like to invite you to take advantage of a special, “2010 Business Energy Boost” consultation. During this confidential call, we will work together to help you…
=> Create a crystal clear vision for your ‘ultimate business success’
=> Uncover hidden challenges that may be sabotaging the growth of your business and
keeping you working too many hours
=> Leave this session renewed, re-energized, and inspired to turn your business into a
highly profitable, revenue-generating machine that practically runs itself
If you are the majority owner of your business, and would like to take advantage of this very limited and complimentary 30 minute “2010 Business Energy Boost” consultation, email me now and answer these questions. Your answers are 100% confidential:
1. How long have you owned your business?
2. Is this your primary business?
3. What kind of product/service do you provide?
3. What are your revenue goals for the next 12 months?
4. What was your business revenue over the last 12 months?
5. What do you see as the major challenges holding you and your
business back from growing at the pace you want?
6. On a scale of 0-10, how important is it for you to overcome your challenges
and achieve your goals in 2010?
7. Your full name
8. Email address
9. Phone #
10. Time Zone
Select the areas you want to address (top two):
__ Refining Marketing Strategy
__ Improving Sales Process
__ Turning Our Team Into High Performers
__ Improving Cash Flow
__ Developing Great Customer Service
__ Creating Systems and Streamlining Processes
__ Maximizing Leadership & Delegation Abilities
Since we are making this offer for the first time right now and we don’t know how intense the response will be, we cannot guarantee a session for everyone. Not everyone will qualify.
We will take as many people as we can and then start a waiting list. You can expect a response within 3 business days.
If you prefer to contact us after January 7, our normal Business Energy Boost consultation fee ($595) will apply.
Here is to a peaceful holiday season and an energized New Year!