Last month, I met with Michel Kripalani, CEO of Oceanhouse Media in San Diego California. What an enlightening conversation! I just had to share it with you. His company offers three of the bestselling apps for the iPhone, and has developed more than 80 of them to date. (More on the way for the iPad).
Oceanhouse Media doesn’t just develop new apps for the iPhone and iPad–they truly model the traits of a wealthy company. Michel and his team have successfully balanced intense focus with creativity and innovation. Whether you are a struggling startup or a successful growth company, you will benefit from Michel’s pearls of business wisdom.
In this 25 minute interview, you will hear Michel’s practical growth strategies and ideas on:
* the changes that caused him to shift from a “corporate” business model to “virtual” business model
* why he transitioned from the gaming market to the self-help and children’s education markets
* the distinction between money and wealth
* how Oceanhouse rapidly reached profitability through risk-sharing
* surprising KPI’s that keep the Oceanhouse teams responsive to customer needs and market changes
You may just discover a “new app” to grow your business.
Copyright 2010, Lisa Nirell. All rights reserved.
David Brooks of the NY Times challenges correlation between money, wealth, and happiness: http://tinyurl.com/dbrookshappy . Share your comments and thoughts here. What resonates with you about his comments and the research?