I’m pleased to invite you to my newest webinar, sponsored by the Marketing Executives Networking Group (MENG). Join us May 16 from 12-1 pm ET for “All the Right Moves: The NEW Rules of the Marketing Dance.”
Here’s why this session could be important to your career and your team…
Just a few years ago, you could thrive as a marketing leader by demonstrating a clear understanding of Marketing’s Four P’s. And you were a star if you could create sexy ad campaigns which drew big crowds.
But those days are gone. The dance-off between creativity and information overload has reached a fever pitch. Today’s marketing leaders are expected to be tech-savvy, data-driven, and strategic. Boards and CEOs want their senior marketing leaders to know more, do more, and get more.
This MENGinar will share a summary of the latest marketing leadership research and insights from my CMO peer groups to help clarify today’s biggest leadership hurdles and:
- Identify the five marketing leader competencies needed to leap ahead.
- Avoid stepping on your customers’ toes when you implement “new marketing moves” (such as analytics, social media campaigns, and big data initiatives).
- Raise your technology acumen.
- Optimize collaboration with both Sales and the Board.
- Learn the rhythms of modern marketing leaders such as Red Hat, MindJet, Esurance, and Infosys.
The investment is minimal: free for MENG members; $49 non-members.
Space is limited; register early! Here is the link: http://tinyurl.com/mengw2013
“See” you on the webinar.
copyright 2013, Lisa Nirell. All rights reserved.