Many members of my marketing and CEO communities often ask me how they can access the key learnings from my private. They often experience hectic travel schedules and feel a sense of isolation.
That is why I recently launched a new program for marketing leaders.
Lisa Nirell’s Making Marketing Waves™ provides a “just in time” virtual learning system and online community designed to help you:
- Raise the bar on your personal and organization performance
- Rapidly generate fresh new marketing and growth ideas
- Increase your credibility with your CEO and board of directors
- Slash the time required to spot important trends
- Tap into the collective wisdom of the top tier CMOs globally
- Expand your community and circle of influence -without leaving your office
This multimedia learning program features three monthly pieces of powerful business growth and marketing material in written, audio and video format. You will also have access to my quarterly webinars and teleconferences, where you can ask questions or hear my latest news and insights related to your profession.
Upcoming programs include:
- Lisa’s exclusive interview with former Eloqua CEO Joe Payne: “What the CEO wants the CMO to Know”
- A podcast with Jim Rogers, Neustar Senior VP of Marketing, on “Best Laid Plans: How to Beat the Marketing Budget Blues”
- Lisa’s “Five Demand Creation Dimensions for Every CMO” E-Lesson
- Infosys CMO Paul Gottsegen’s “How to Build a Global Marketing Powerhouse”
I have invested the past two years studying and analyzing the changing role and needs of today’s marketing leaders and advising CMOs within my private peer group. Your annual membership program features fresh ideas and resources gathered from these programs.
Here’s the good news. Between now and July 1, 2013, you can acquire these lessons for less than $17 per month. (That’s significantly less than you spend on coffee every month!)
I hope you will join us and benefit immediately from this treasure trove of knowledge.
Act now and save $80 before July 1.
copyright 2013, Lisa Nirell. All rights reserved.