I recently launched a new program for marketing leaders: Lisa Nirell’s Making Marketing Waves™.
Two weeks ago, I sent you an invitation to consider joining Lisa Nirell’s Making Marketing Waves™ . Did you receive it?
I’m offering something that is virtually free for my community. You asked, and I answered.
Many members of my marketing and CEO communities asked me how they can gain access to the key learnings from my private, exclusive CMO gatherings. Many of you travel often or live outside the Washington, DC area. You simply cannot access to this shared wisdom in a timely fashion.
That is why I recently launched a new program for marketing leaders: Lisa Nirell’s Making Marketing Waves™. Here’s more detail:
Lisa Nirell’s Making Marketing Waves™ provides a “just in time” virtual learning system and online community designed to help you:
- Raise the bar on your personal and organization performance
- Rapidly generate fresh new marketing and growth ideas
- Increase your credibility with your CEO and board of directors
- Slash the time required to spot important trends
- Expand your community and circle of influence -without leaving your office
This multimedia learning program features three monthly pieces of powerful business growth and marketing material in written, audio and video format. You will also have access to my quarterly webinars and teleconferences, where you can ask questions or hear my latest news and insights related to your profession.
Upcoming programs include:
- Lisa’s exclusive interview with former Eloqua CEO Joe Payne: “What the CEO wants the CMO to Know”
- A podcast with Jim Rogers, Neustar Senior VP of Marketing, on “Best Laid Plans: How to Beat the Marketing Budget Blues”
- Lisa’s “Five Demand Creation Dimensions for Every CMO” E-Lesson
- Infosys CMO Paul Gottsegen’s “How to Build a Global Marketing Powerhouse”
I have invested the past two years studying and analyzing the changing role and needs of today’s marketing leaders and guiding CMOs within my private peer group. Your annual membership program features quarterly webinars and teleseminars that are based on those key lessons and insights.
You can attend or listen to replays at your convenience. Everything is available 24 x 7 on your password-protected website.
Here’s the good news. Between now and July 1, 2013, you can acquire these lessons for less than $17 per month. (That’s significantly less than you spend on office plant maintenance every month!)
You only have four days left to save on the annual membership. Between now and July 1, 2013, you can join for less than $17 per month. I guarantee you spend more on coffee each week than you will on this profit-producing annual program.
I hope you will join us. And if you cannot afford this investment, that is okay too. I would be remiss if I did not share this valuable resource that my other clients are using.
P.S. Respond before July 1, and save $80.
Copyright 2013, Lisa Nirell. All rights reserved.