I recently sat down with Esther Shein, dosage a contributing writer to CMO.com (an Adobe company), to discuss highlights from my latest book. With CMOs facing a tumultuous, uncertain future, I offered some advice and strategies that my best CMO clients are applying.
Here’s what we covered in the interview:
- How top CMOs tap into their natural empathy and critical thinking abilities to guide decisions
- Why it’s essential to shift from “tactical order taker” to “strategic market maker”
- The two styles of CMOs, and how they relate to the CFO
- How the role of the CMO has changed, and emerging trends
- The #1 source of mindless marketing
You can read the entire interview here. After you do, be sure to head back here and let me know what you think. What mindless marketing habit will you eliminate in 2015?
Here are some other posts you may enjoy:
- The Mindful Marketer: Podcast With Greg Voisen
- Complimentary Marketing Leadership Development Gift: The Mindful Marketer
- Video Tip: 3 Qualities of Mindful Marketers
Copyright 2014, Lisa Nirell. All rights reserved.