I recently sat down with Greg Voisen of Inside Personal Growth to discuss my newest book, page The Mindful Marketer. Greg’s online podcast program provides listeners with quality interviews featuring leading authors in the field of personal development. He’s produced over 480 podcasts since 2010, more about and I highly regard his work. You can listen to our interview on “The Mindful Marketer” here!
In this 32 minute podcast, you will hear:
- My viewpoint on what I coined the “Digital Intrusion Movement,” (going DIM), and its harmful impact on marketers today
- The simple definition of big data, and it implications for marketers
- The benefits of democratized decision-making
- My viewpoint on the recent NFL Commissioner’s communications strategy
- The benefits of designing Service Level Agreements with the Sales team
- Three minor, yet powerful shifts that marketers can make to transition from tactical order takers to innovative market makers
- Suggestions for creating a digital detox day
What strategies are you implementing to become a more mindful marketer?
Give the podcast a listen and let me know what you think! I’d love to hear from you in the comments below.
Here’s another post you may also enjoy:
copyright 2014, Lisa Nirell. All rights reserved.