I was recently interviewed for Business Info Guide – an online resource for Internet marketers and entrepreneurs – to discuss my newest book, price The Mindful Marketer. I was happy for this opportunity to share insights on how to thrive in the world of modern marketing.
Some key insights from the book:
- Why it’s essential to shift from “tactical order taker” to “strategic market maker”
- Finding the “middle path” between mindfulness and market acceleration
- How constant connectedness and multitasking can contribute to less productivity, not more
- The causes of and solutions for CEO and CMO misalignment
I also got to share my inspiration for writing the book, and what I enjoy most about what I do. I even shared something you’d be surprised to learn about me (yes, you’ll have to read to find out!)
You can read the entire interview here. Make sure to download a special bonus I’ve included with the interview: my Mindful Marketing Meter™ to help you uncover your marketing strengths and blind spots.
As always, I welcome your feedback. What are you doing to become a more Mindful Marketer?
Here are some other posts you may enjoy:
- Marketing Smarts Podcast: The Mindful Marketer
- How CMOs Can Boldly Face an Uncertain Future
- The Mindful Marketer: Podcast with Greg Voisen
Copyright 2014, Lisa Nirell. All rights reserved.