What are some practical, everyday ways that marketing leaders can become more mindful?
That’s the question I posed to attendees during my AdWeek DC keynote. What emerged were some extremely thoughtful mindful marketing ideas that I’d like to share with you in this video.
A few highlights:
- How to understand and find balance between what is meaningful, rather than just measurable
- Why peer-to-peer interaction and genuine empathy are so crucial in today’s over-“connected” world
- The need to shift your focus from “pitching” to meeting customer needs and offering real value
I invite you to take four minutes and watch the video. What are some of your ideas for becoming a more mindful marketer? Share your thoughts in the comments below.
Other posts you will enjoy:
- Why Mindful Marketing Is Good Business
- Harness the Power of Peers: 5 Questions to Ask Before Joining a Peer Group
- Video Tip: 3 Qualities of a Mindful Marketer
Copyright 2015, Lisa Nirell. All rights reserved.