Are you a VP of Marketing, Head of Corporate Strategy, CMO, or CEO? Then you’re invited to our 3rd annual CMOs Leading Innovation Conference (CLIC ’17) November 9-10 in Warrenton, VA (just 40 minutes from Dulles Airport). The CLIC ’17 Early Bird closes on May 15, 2017.
This year, our theme is “Conquering Innovation Resistance.”
You will be joined by C-suite executives from Gannett/USA TODAY, WeddingWire, Sonatype, Southwest Airlines, RES Software, Bozzuto, TESSCO Technologies, and Hilton.
- Jeff Perkins, CMO of QASymphony
- Monique Elliott, Global Head of Ecommerce, GE Energy Connections
- Tarek Kamil, CEO of personalization powerhouse, Cerkl
- Matt Howard, CMO of Sonatype (and recovering CEO)
- Katie Keating, CMO of SRI International (yes, the inventors of Siri)
Save $250 if you register before May 15. Don’t wait; we are now ½ full. Here’s the information and registration page.
Still thinking about it? Check out these videos and comments from Adobe’s CMO.com Contributing Editor, Steve Cook:
and some short CMO video interviews here:
Hope you can join us, and take advantage of the CLIC ’17 Early Bird.
Here are some related posts:
First annual CMO Beacon Award
copyright 2017, Lisa Nirell. All rights reserved.