Where are marketing leaders treading water, and which resources are propelling marketing innovation? Our 5th annual CMO Innovation Trends study collected anonymous feedback from 90 senior marketers to answer these questions and provide expert guidance to conquer innovation resistance.
Over the past five years, we have interviewed and gathered data from 435 CMOs. We have explored what separates modern marketing innovators from order takers. Our latest white paper explains the key distinctions, and will help you compare your issues and priorities to your peers, and offer some pragmatic steps to conquer innovation resistance.
This complimentary, 14-page report is ready for you to download now. Just go here for your copy (PDF).
In a nutshell, you will learn:
- The disturbing dissonance between digital ad spending and Fortune500 growth (page 2)
- The three essential elements of the Modern Marketing Troika™ (page 11)
- The #1 innovation challenge among CMOs, regardless of industry or experience (page 7)
- One critical step to overcome MarTech budget overruns (page 10)
- Three strategies to earn a permanent seat in the C-suite (pages 10-12)
- Insights from global CMOs from top brands: Hallmark Cards, CustomInk, HCL Technologies, ESO Solutions, and University of VA/Darden School
- Six useful resources to reinforce and validate your 2018 marketing plan (page 13)
Get your free copy now – click here.
Hats off to Stephanie Bailey and Jill Marquart of Brighter Writing for their important contributions.
P.S. Like what you see? Please post your comments on LinkedIN or tweet using @lisa_nirell. Here is a message you might use:
CMOs: Find out how your innovation strategies compare to 435 marketing leaders. You will also discover some shocking results on digital ad spend ROI, MarTech investments, and the self-sabotaging habits of today’s CMOs. Download Lisa Nirell’s free, 14-page white paper now: www.energizegrowth.com/cmostudy.
Related posts you will enjoy:
Key Takeaways: Atlanta CMO Innovation Breakfast
24 Questions to Eliminate Marketing Innovation Barriers
5 Rules for Winning Over the C-Suite
Copyright 2017, Lisa Nirell. All rights reserved.