I’m thrilled to announce that we are headed to Charleston SC for our 6th annual CMOs Leading Innovation Conference–CLIC ’22— November 3-4, 2022. We are gathering in a historic city that embodies rebirth, recognition, and reinvention.
If you are a marketing leader or CEO, we would love for you to join us.
In the era of “no normal,” many of our community members are challenged with aligning their organization with the new customer realities, while personally remaining relevant and resilient.
CLIC ’22 offers an intimate forum to help you:
- Reinvigorate your personal and organization growth strategy
- Leverage resources to accelerate company growth
- Build personal and team resilience
- Collaborate with bright minds from diverse backgrounds
You will be joined by senior leaders from AARP, Costar Group, NetCentrics, Walker & Dunlop, the former M&A lead at Coca-Cola, and more.
Are you looking to strengthen your 2023 innovation muscles, growth strategy and learning approaches? If yes, keep reading details below.
Speakers and Topics
- Catherine LaCour, CMO, Blackbaud (our host) – Creating Impact in a “No Normal” World: Five Essential Growth Levers
- Monique Elliott, SVP Global Marketing, Industrial Automation, Schneider Electric – Thought Leadership: Taking a Stand with your Brand
- Shane McCarthy, CMO, Sandboxx – Dramatically Drive Valuation without Sacrificing Reputation
- Sami Hassanyeh, Chief Digital Officer, AARP – Leading Change in the New Customer Era
CLIC ’22 Venue
We are thrilled to be partnered with Blackbaud for this confab. Blackbaud’s new, award-winning headquarters is located 25 minutes from downtown Charleston, SC on picturesque Daniel Island.
Once a 4500 acre island under single owners, both the Island –and Blackbaud’s HQ– were designed with intention.
Your registration includes:
- 1-½ days of learning, breakouts, and books
- 1 night hotel (walking distance from Blackbaud headquarters)
- Evening reception on November 3 (bring your partner or spouse; on the house)
- Breakfast and lunch on November 4
Interested? Grab the details and Early Bird Rate (to save $300+) before July 1: Click here.
See you in Charleston!