Host Karl Boehm and I covered a lot of ground, including the definition of mindful marketing and why it’s so important in today’s data-driven, multi-tasking world. I also shared these tips:
- The question you can ask yourself every day to keep yourself focused (I do this myself!)
- One action you can take today to dramatically improve how you relate to customers and teammates
- Three simple ways teams can engage, connect and make better decisions
- How to identify “mindless marketing” behaviors that are hurting your effectiveness (including one you probably don’t expect!)
You can listen to the podcast here. I invite you to share your thoughts in the comments below. What steps will you take to become a more mindful marketer?
Other posts you will enjoy:
- Marketing Smarts Podcast: How to Become a More Mindful Marketer
- Mindful Marketing Video Tip: Improve Focus & Clarity in One Minute
- 10 Tips to Help You Save Time & Restore Your Creativity
Copyright 2015, Lisa Nirell. All rights reserved.