Let’s talk about how we design our marketing communities. In Buddhism, we have a term called sangha. This has to do with surrounding yourself with like-minded people who support you in whatever you’re doing.
We need to find our sangha as mindful marketers. In this video, Jamie Gorski, CMO of The Bozzuto Group, and I discuss what’s worked for us over the years. Some of the points we cover include:
- The importance and benefits of a peer group (for example, our Marketing Leaders of DC™ community)
- Guidelines and ideas for designing your own peer communities
- How surrounding yourself with champions can also make you a champion
I invite you to take four minutes to enjoy the video.
What are some of the ways you’ve found sangha through a marketing community? Share your thoughts and ideas below.
Other posts you will enjoy:
- Video: Practical Ideas for Becoming a Mindful Marketer
- Harness the Power of Peers: 5 Questions to Ask Before Joining a Peer Group
- Video: Setting Your Mindful Marketer Priorities
Copyright 2015, Lisa Nirell. All rights reserved.