- Would you like to be a more effective CMO, and escape “order taker” mode?
- As a CMO, is your team unaware of the pressures you’re facing, or the strategic value of marketing?
- Are you an aspiring marketing leader who wants to emulate the world’s top CMOs?
- Or, do you market your services and products to CMOs, and wish you knew what keeps them awake at night?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, then this new video course will help. We just launched our first program with LinkedIn Learning (formerly Lynda.com). I invite you to download your course now (click here).
I designed this video education to help you:
- Identify the most persistent and complex challenges today’s marketing leaders face
- Uncover the perils of today’s modern marketing and content marketing landscape
- Create a toolkit to measure organization impact
- Build a results-oriented marketing plan
- Learn the secrets of “super CMOs”
- Forge strong alliances with Sales, IT, Finance, customers, and the board of directors
- Map your future career as a marketing leader
If you interact with, report to, or market to CMOs, then you’ll find great value in this course, too. This LinkedIn Learning course shows you how they think and thrive.
You’ll hear insights and examples from a variety of industries and companies, too. They include:
- Bridgewater Associates
I chose to partner with LinkedIn Learning because of the quality of their work. I also appreciate their commitment to building a community of lifelong learners. To a great extent, they are pioneers in the movement to democratize education.
Over the past decade, LinkedIn Learning has launched over 20,000 courses for busy professionals. Each course “chapter” typically requires less than 5 minutes to complete. And most chapters include a short quiz to test your comprehension.
You can also download two sample courses at no charge. Here’s the link.
I will be working with my editor to design the next wave of courses for marketing leaders and innovators. What topics would you like me to cover? Drop me a note, or share your ideas below. And thank you for supporting my work. This is a key step in my journey to create vibrant, confident communities of marketing leaders.
Copyright 2018, Lisa Nirell. All rights reserved.