This week on the podcast “Confessions of a Marketer,” Mark Reed-Edwards interviews Lisa on a timely topic, the key tenets of “Being a Mindful Marketer. ” They also talk about data and how to make your organization healthier and more sustainable. Click here to listen (skip to 2:14 to avoid ads).
Tune in for some of the podcast highlights:
- 5:38 – Why connection is all that really matters.
- 7:11 – What is mindful marketing?
- 8:15 – What are the causes of mindlessness, what mindfulness principles can we employ on a daily basis, and what is the future of mindfulness in the workplace?
- 9:09 – The art of making choices and the power of language
- 11:35 – Being present is a struggle. How can we address that?
- 13:02 – Why Lisa doesn’t buy into the productivity porn movement.
- 18:16 – How can we use data AND humanity to make decisions?
- 21:00 – The two most important questions you need to ask your customers–as well as your future customers
- 24:00 – Are you going to take this moment to really create new opportunities to be of even higher value to your customers…or are you going to just wait for the business as usual bus (which will never look the same)?
- 26:00 – The distinction between an order taker and a growth champion
Click here to take the mindful marketing meter and learn just how mindful your marketing approach is.