The flurry of business activity– market selloffs, marketing planning, and volatile “back to work” policies—are putting a lot of us on edge.
It’s even worse when you are faced with toxic team members or bosses.
In this #Newsweek Livestream with Dorie Clark, I provide two steps you can immediately take to create more calm amidst the chaos:
- Tell yourself a little mantra: “poise begins with a pause.” Set your clock and pause for one minute before your next big meeting.
- Put a five-minute wedge in between your meetings, stop, reflect and write down:
- “What worked in that meeting?”
- “What didn’t work in that meeting?”
- “And for my next meeting, what are my intentions?”
Learn more in the full episode with my friend and business colleague @DorieClark. And I promise you will feel more calm at the end of the program. https://www.linkedin.com/video/event/urn:li:ugcPost:6872029624256249856/.
And a hearty thanks to the 1400+ viewers who have joined us so far!
P.S. Don’t miss our future episodes. Sign up at lisanirell.com/events to join the “know ahead” list.