How would your company benefit if you added 150 passionate advocates to your informal sales team?
This is the question I explore in my latest HuffingtonPost article. I discuss the benefits of branded customer communities, more about and the role of Marketing in designing, cialis 40mg building and nurturing them.
Some key takeaways from the article:
- How the benefits of branded customer communities go beyond a social media presence
- How content produced by customer communities (testimonials, sales reviews) influences buying behavior
- Why purchasing and brand control is no longer completely in your company’s hands
- How launching a customer community can put you ahead of the competition, with examples from Salesforce and Apptio
- Nine questions to help you get started
You can read the article here. As always, I welcome your feedback. Are you planning on launching a branded customer community in 2015?
Here are some other posts you may enjoy:
- New Fast Company Post: How to Up Your Marketing Game in 2015
- CMO Reception Highlights: “Customer Community Is the New Marketing”
- CMO Trends 2014: Q & A with Marketing Magnified
Copyright 2014, Lisa Nirell. All rights reserved.