Please join me on Thursday, September 15 for a webinar entitled “You Talking to Me? 5 Tips to Optimize the Customer Journey.”
As the rapid shift to customer-centricity continues, aligning with the customer journey trumps business as usual. What can you do to make every stage of the customer journey meaningful and memorable? How will you balance offline and online customer messages and interactions?
We’ll dive deeply into these questions on Thursday, September 15 from 11-11:55 am ET/8-8:55 am PT. The webinar is hosted by the American Marketing Association and sponsored by one of my clients, Infor. I’ll be teaming up with Chip Coyle, Infor’s CMO, for this fireside chat format discussion.
If you are a sales or marketing professional, you won’t want to miss this important session. You can register on the AMA website
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- Customer journey basics: good, bad, and ugly
- The 5 essential stages of every customer journey
- Why “getting personal” with your customers and prospects isn’t enough to win market share
- How to help your customers escape the “message maelstrom”
- How to measure ROI of your customer experience initiative
- Pragmatic tips and examples to help you align teams around the customer journey
Infor has made great strides in streamlining the customer journey for hundreds of customers. Chip Coyle and I will be reviewing those success stories, and I’ll be sharing others.
Participants receive additional learning bonuses and videos at no extra cost–so be sure to register.
Check out the registration page for more details.
Join us to hear how to profit from the customer journey!
P.S. If you miss the live event, be sure to follow #mycustomerjourney on Twitter, and register anyway. We will be screening questions and comments before and after the webinar. I’ll send you a replay of the webinar as well.
Other posts you will enjoy:
Copyright 2016, Lisa Nirell. All rights reserved.