I recently spoke with Robbie Samuels for his podcast, On the Schmooze. We had a great conversation, covering a wide variety of marketing leadership, networking, and reinvention topics. I reveal some things about myself that you never heard before. You can listen to the podcast here. (30 minutes)
Here’s a preview of some of the topics we discussed:
- my definition of leadership: “The ability to inspire others to take action.”
- how early opportunities to work in retail, especially a family business, is a great learning ground for understanding sales, upselling, and work ethic.
- the evolution of my business, and why I constantly re-invent: “80% of my revenue today is for services & products that didn’t exist two years ago.”
- work/life integration — not balance
- advice to those getting started in their career: “Surround yourself with the people you aspire to be one day.”
Listen to the podcast and share your comments below. What lesson resonates with you?
Copyright 2017, Lisa Nirell. All rights reserved.