- The “terrible threes” facing today’s marketing leaders
- News from dynamic Atlanta CMO community
- some surprising results from our 5th annual CMO innovation trends study
- The new rules of branding: the “owner vs. shepherd” concept of branding
- Why mindfulness is needed in today’s modern marketing landscape
Executives from Dallas, Denver, DC, and beyond gathered at CLIC ’19 to address a perennial concern: creating innovative marketing cultures. Here are six takeaways from our CMO conference that may help you grow and thrive in the coming year.
In times of crisis, you must understand that you have to reacquire your clients and rebuild trust in your brand.
For example, I am a diehard Orange Theory Fitness (OTF) fanatic. Now, my membership is on hold because of the recommendation to close all gyms by the CDC. But, once the gym is reopened, I have to be convinced to once again invest my time, money and sweat in OTF.
For marketers, it’s the same train of thought….
We’re hosting a complimentary CEO-CMO breakfast on April 16 in Washington, DC from 8-10 am. Join leaders from prominent organizations for a confidential discussion on how CEOs and CMOs can partner in order to accelerate sustainable growth.
This topic is very timely. We have been working with hundreds of
CMOs over the past 7 years—and, in spite of AI, MarTech, and other
technological advances, CMOs remain unsure of how to align their priorities
with the CEO’s vision and board expectations….