- The “terrible threes” facing today’s marketing leaders
- News from dynamic Atlanta CMO community
- some surprising results from our 5th annual CMO innovation trends study
- The new rules of branding: the “owner vs. shepherd” concept of branding
- Why mindfulness is needed in today’s modern marketing landscape
Summer solstice often means that it’s time to slow down, dust off the patio furniture, and kick back. But opportunities don’t always present themselves on our timeline, and force us to operate at sudden warp speed.
Here are 3 strategies I practiced when life “turned up the heat” – and how I will thrive in the year ahead.
In today’s dynamic work settings, it’s easy to default to a common decision making cadence. You run your meetings a certain way and you might think it’s a predictable, winning formula.
Once I met with the head of a successful investment firm, who boasted that “we make the majority of our decisions by consensus.” It’s no wonder they can’t agree on what lunches to order!
In all seriousness, choosing a default decision-making tool has one major disadvantage….