- The “terrible threes” facing today’s marketing leaders
- News from dynamic Atlanta CMO community
- some surprising results from our 5th annual CMO innovation trends study
- The new rules of branding: the “owner vs. shepherd” concept of branding
- Why mindfulness is needed in today’s modern marketing landscape
At this moment, at least half of my CMO clients are launching a
reorganization or marketing transformation initiative. This ushers in
discomfort, chaos, and uncertainty.
Some will steer their ship through rough waters. Others will hide
below deck just to avoid confronting the tension and discomfort that any
transformation naturally creates.
In my two decades of witnessing hundreds of marketing and sales
transformations, I have seen four common myths that can derail a perfectly good
Uncovering customer stories is your secret presidential power.
February 5 marks the 45th U.S. president’s State of the Union address. Even though this bombastic politician is known for his childish theatrics, I doubt his speech will be as memorable as the one featuring Mr. Lenny Skutnik.
When he saw the woman lose her grip on the helicopter line, Skutnik dove into the icy Potomac waters and rescued her from certain death. His heroism earned him a VIP seat at President Reagan’s January 1982 State of the Union address….