- The “terrible threes” facing today’s marketing leaders
- News from dynamic Atlanta CMO community
- some surprising results from our 5th annual CMO innovation trends study
- The new rules of branding: the “owner vs. shepherd” concept of branding
- Why mindfulness is needed in today’s modern marketing landscape
Uncovering customer stories is your secret presidential power.
February 5 marks the 45th U.S. president’s State of the Union address. Even though this bombastic politician is known for his childish theatrics, I doubt his speech will be as memorable as the one featuring Mr. Lenny Skutnik.
When he saw the woman lose her grip on the helicopter line, Skutnik dove into the icy Potomac waters and rescued her from certain death. His heroism earned him a VIP seat at President Reagan’s January 1982 State of the Union address….
We have scheduled 6 months’ worth of dynamic professional development and growth opportunities for our community. Check out our schedule, and contact me if you would like to participate in these sessions: firstname.lastname@example.org.