- The “terrible threes” facing today’s marketing leaders
- News from dynamic Atlanta CMO community
- some surprising results from our 5th annual CMO innovation trends study
- The new rules of branding: the “owner vs. shepherd” concept of branding
- Why mindfulness is needed in today’s modern marketing landscape
Did you encounter a silver lining from the past pandemic era?
I certainly did. I witnessed an extraordinary number of people who paused, and confronted their existential crisis head-on.
In The Earned Life, Marshall Goldsmith and co-author Mark Reiter meticulously capture the existential moments that we endured. In Section One, Marshall describes how CEO clients become goal-obsessed. It leaves them feeling empty and deflated. He has witnessed these behaviors at the highest levels;…
Two years into the pandemic, things still feel heavy. To cope, some professionals have turned to self-medication versus meditation (or other healthy habits).
For many of us marketers, our creative candles have flamed out.
Instead of focusing on discussing the theme, “The Great Resignation,” what if we made 2022 “The Year of PLAY?”
In Episode 51, we explore the connection of PLAY to performance with my colleague, Gary Ware.
You may think I’m glossing over the severity of the pandemic….