- The “terrible threes” facing today’s marketing leaders
- News from dynamic Atlanta CMO community
- some surprising results from our 5th annual CMO innovation trends study
- The new rules of branding: the “owner vs. shepherd” concept of branding
- Why mindfulness is needed in today’s modern marketing landscape
As we await an accelerated distribution of COVID vaccines, we simply cannot predict when we will return to a new hybrid work model. And we certainly cannot predict how our customers will behave differently in the post-COVID world. (One thing is for sure: we all share a pent-up longing for hugs and gatherings!) It feels as if we are in a messy maelstrom. We just hosted our Marketing Growth Leaders private cohort last week. The theme was crystal clear: Transition.
Energize Growth and SimpleMind are authoring a post and hosting a LinkedIn Livestream this Spring and am looking for a few select people to showcase.
We will feature brands that deliver value quickly and predictably to customers, members, or clients. Some refer to this as “speed to value” programs.
Here’s the background: In this era of touchless and online experiences, customers no longer tolerate slow or sticky touchpoints. We’re looking to showcase organizations that have been successful at rapidly and consistently delivering the right customer value at the right moment, and who have witnessed a jump in revenues, NPS scores, retention, or brand repute….