- The “terrible threes” facing today’s marketing leaders
- News from dynamic Atlanta CMO community
- some surprising results from our 5th annual CMO innovation trends study
- The new rules of branding: the “owner vs. shepherd” concept of branding
- Why mindfulness is needed in today’s modern marketing landscape
We just launched our first program with LinkedIn Learning, “Become an Effective CMO.” I invite you to download your course now.
Marketers are working in the midst of dramatic business shifts. It’s exciting. And it can be very draining. A few steps forward might be followed by a few steps back. But we can agree that every setback presents an invitation to practice resilience.
By refining our coping skills, recognizing setbacks quickly, and managing our stress levels, we can make the leap from surviving to thriving. I have discovered six strategies that have recently helped me improve resilience and achieve breakthroughs….