- The “terrible threes” facing today’s marketing leaders
- News from dynamic Atlanta CMO community
- some surprising results from our 5th annual CMO innovation trends study
- The new rules of branding: the “owner vs. shepherd” concept of branding
- Why mindfulness is needed in today’s modern marketing landscape
In this episode from our Mindful Marketer LinkedIn Live Stream series, Lisa was joined by Michael Taylor for a discussion about the five simple questions that have helped their businesses and their client’s businesses repeatedly bounce back from a crisis and thrive, including the current economic maelstrom.
Follow Lisa on LinkedIn to tune in to the Mindful Marketer LinkedIn series the first 3 Fridays of each month at 1:30pm ET.
Two weeks ago, US presidential candidate Joe Biden and Kamala Harris announced their candidacy on a platform of kindness and empathy. As the week of virtual convention activities unfolded, it was clear that these themes will remain part of the Democratic party’s hue and cry until (and hopefully beyond) the November 3 election.
Hard as Democrats may try, empathy is STILL in short supply in our country today, and it is taking its toll on our citizens. Today, NPR’s Rhitu Chatterjee reported that most citizens are simply unsure when the next pandemic or political shoe will drop….