- The “terrible threes” facing today’s marketing leaders
- News from dynamic Atlanta CMO community
- some surprising results from our 5th annual CMO innovation trends study
- The new rules of branding: the “owner vs. shepherd” concept of branding
- Why mindfulness is needed in today’s modern marketing landscape
I recently joined Steve Caldwell on his podcast, Manager Mojo. We focused on how marketers can design a new future for customers and teams, and where they get stuck. My basic message: it’s not about doing more; it’s about being more. And that requires us to develop a strong sense of self-awareness and conscious behavior.
Intentionality is key–yet too many marketers fail to design their own future. Listen in to our conversation here ….