- The “terrible threes” facing today’s marketing leaders
- News from dynamic Atlanta CMO community
- some surprising results from our 5th annual CMO innovation trends study
- The new rules of branding: the “owner vs. shepherd” concept of branding
- Why mindfulness is needed in today’s modern marketing landscape
Here’s a great example of engaging video content from my recent conversation with Josh Golden, VP of Creative at Yes& Agency. Enjoy this video interview. (my 2 minute segment starts at 5:17).
As the Amazon HQ2 announcement descended like a drone in Northern Virginia, I sensed the anxiety levels rise among existing (and much smaller) regional employers. They have valid concerns about the level of employee poaching that could happen in the coming decade (yes, decade).
Gratitude is an often ignored method to address employee disengagement. These 5 methods of expressing gratitude might just be the solution to retaining your best people.