- The “terrible threes” facing today’s marketing leaders
- News from dynamic Atlanta CMO community
- some surprising results from our 5th annual CMO innovation trends study
- The new rules of branding: the “owner vs. shepherd” concept of branding
- Why mindfulness is needed in today’s modern marketing landscape
Mindful marketing is a practice whose time has come: our annual CMO Innovation Trends study reveals that the main obstacle to innovation is too much focus on tactics and firefighting. And this complaint has persisted for five consecutive years.
That’s why I recently sat down with Phil Gerbyshak from the Conversations with Phil podcast (33 minutes) to discuss mindful marketing principles that enable leaders to reflect and focus. Many strategies come directly from my latest book, The Mindful Marketer….