I recently joined Steve Caldwell on his podcast, Manager Mojo. We focused on how marketers can design a new future for customers and teams, and where they get stuck. My basic message: it’s not about doing more; it’s about being more. And that requires us to develop a strong sense of self-awareness and conscious behavior.
Intentionality is key–yet too many marketers fail to design their own future. Listen in to our conversation here . You will discover how you can develop critical self-awareness skills to truly connect with your audience and be more effective in your daily life.
We also cover these topics:
- The dangers of ageism and “millennial madness”
- How to be proactive with your top customers
- The 3 “time buckets” that marketing leaders can choose
- The sobering percentage of time that most leaders spend on designing the future
- How the CMO of TripAdvisor creates mindful and effective meetings
- The first step to becoming a mindful marketer
Listen in and let me know how you cultivate self-awareness to improve your marketing leadership abilities. Post in the COMMENTS section below.
New Podcast: On Leadership, Networking, and Reinvention
Newest podcast with Diane Hamilton