I always enjoy podcast Q&As. Speaking with Dr. Diane Hamilton on her podcast (which focuses on highly successful professionals) was especially worthwhile. She really did her homework and prepared some great topics for our discussion. You can listen to the interview here.
In this dynamic discussion, we cover several topics, both business and personal in scope:
- My exciting new alliance with LinkedIn Learning (Lynda.com)
- The common confusion around marketing innovation principles
- My dubious high school award
- Tough lessons from my career crossroads
- My favorite swim destinations
- The qualities of lifelong learning communities
Here is the link to the 20-minute show. Our segment starts at 34:55. Enjoy!
Copyright 2018, Lisa Nirell